There are many types of industrial heat exchangers, whether they are used in the field of central heating or in some industrial production fields, their main purpose is to fulfill our process requirements while saving energy and reducing emissions. </span>Industrial heat exchangers are divided into many types according to various technological properties and parameters. Next, let us take a look at the types of industrial heat exchangers.
The types of industrial heat exchangers are determined according to adaptable processes and principles, and can be divided into steam heat exchangers, preheat heat exchangers, basic heat exchangers and high temperature heat exchangers. Let's first take a look at the more common types of industrial heat exchangers from a process point of view.
1. Steam heat exchanger
This kind of equipment is mostly used for heat exchange between heating air and fluid, which can raise the temperature of the medium to a temperature above the boiling point, so as to ensure the evaporation effect of the medium fluid, thereby completing the effect of heat exchange.
2. Preheating the heat exchanger
Preheating heat exchangers are mostly used in the air field. They can heat air-type media. They are commonly used in the flue gas field. They can provide stable and standard process parameters for process operations and ensure the stability of user process use.
3. Basic heat exchanger
The basic heat exchanger can heat the fluid medium to the desired temperature, or it can be condensed. It will not change phase while heating the medium. Among the heat exchangers of this type, plate heat exchangers are used more and the effect is relatively good.
4. High temperature heat exchanger
As the name suggests, the high-temperature heat exchanger can heat the medium to a very high temperature, and can break the rated value of the equipment. It is used more in some large chemical industries. This kind of heat exchanger can be used whether it is gas or liquid, and It can adapt to high pressure and high corrosion processes, but the price is relatively higher.
It is also a factor we need to know to distinguish the types of industrial heat exchangers according to their working principles. Familiar with the working principles of various heat exchangers can help us to purchase products suitable for us at a lower price.
1. The first is the regenerative heat exchanger. The regenerative heat exchanger forms a heat storage body through a solid medium and transfers heat to the cold medium. When a certain temperature is reached, the heat exchange process is completed.
2. The second is the surface directly connected heat exchanger. Some users run two different media in a separate space to transfer heat through the wall, and some users inject the two media at the same time to cause direct contact heat transfer. This needs to be decided according to the specific process on site.
3. Dividing wall heat exchangers. The use of dividing wall heat exchangers is undoubtedly the more common type used now. This process not only has a good heat transfer effect, but also can effectively avoid the series of media while simultaneously performing a heat exchange process. Its representative There are plate heat exchangers, fully welded heat exchangers and so on.